Whether you choose to volunteer to support community learning projects, be a mentor, share your knowledge, you will be rewarded with a fulfilling and meaningful experience.
At The Latina Center, you can find a volunteer position that will best fit your schedule. Before you contact us, however, please take a few moments to think through the following questions:
- What skills, interests and experiences do you have that you would like to share?
- What issues or causes are important to you?
- What is your particular interest in volunteering at The Latina Center?
- What experience or knowledge are you looking to gain?
- Do you prefer to work on your own or with other people?
- How much time are you able to commit?
Once you find an interesting volunteer opportunity, contact The Latina Center at 510-233-8595 or by email at email@example.com to speak with Gloria Alvarez about your interests. We are also recruiting talented and driven Board members that will help take The Latina Center to the next level.
Fill out your Application for the Leadership and Health Program HERE